Local Expense Claim Forms

NOTE: All expense forms in this section must be sent to:

Northern Spirit ATA Local #6
Suite 3005 #3-9899 112 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 7T2

or by email to local6treasurer@gmail.com

Rebill for Substitute Teacher

Teachers who require a substitute teacher to conduct Northern Spirit Local 6
business must complete this 
sub rebill form prior to the date that the sub is needed.
Northern Spirit will not pay for any substitute teachers for which a teacher has not completed this form.